Dance Classes and Programs
Momentum Dance Ensemble is dedicated to providing well-rounded, professional dance instruction in a caring and nurturing environment to students of all ages.
OUR DANCE ACADEMY IS DIVIDED INTO 4 LEVELS
- Lower Level (beginning or pre levels for toddlers through kindergarten)
- Middle Level (elementary school grades 1-6)
- Upper Level (advanced for junior high and high school ages)
- Teen/Adult (typically beginner level classes for ages 13 and above)
- Hip Hop
- Broadway / Theatre Arts
- Participating in our performances is optional
- We offer twice yearly, annual performances in winter and late spring
- Performance fees help us cover the costs of costumes and props
- Ticket sales help us cover the costs of theatre rentals and rehearsals
DANCE STUDENT HANDBOOK
- Download our Dance Student Handbook
- Includes information about tuition payments, dress code and hair policies, withdrawals, attendance and make-up classes, health and wellness policies, facility rules, observation days, and class etiquette.